It’s that time again. I started this blog in 2013, this is a young blog! It feels very strange to write up another year’s end post already, so I’m going to do it backwards and look ahead to the new year.
In 2015 I plan to:
- Complete one game a month in the One Game a Month Jam. (Is this a jam? I don’t really know. But it looks cool.)
- Get my retirement finances in even more groovy shape this year. I’m definitely getting better at moneying like an adult.
- Blog excitedly about the video games I own, most of which I haven’t played yet.
- Pet more kittens.
In 2015 I also hope to:
- Learn how to cook food worth eating. I’m *this* close.
- Upscale my game development skills in the art and music areas. I’m committed to making 12 games next year, but I’d like them to be good ones, eventually.
- Finish my lingering Magento enterprise certification. I still have the voucher; studying for the certification test got away from me this year.
Aside from these goals, I think I’m going to play 2015 by ear. I’m also going to write a retrospective of 2014 probably in the first week of January — it was an important year for me.