I’m coming into the New Year with a bit more ambition and planning than I did the previous. This is what I hope to accomplish in 2014.
- A Year of Amiga. I hope to play many Amiga retro games and share the experience a bit.
- Read at least 10 amazing books and browse at least 100.
- Complete a prototype of an adventure game.
- Participate in at least two Ludum Dare game development competitions.
- Keep in contact with friends and family. The past few years I’ve visited my family for the holidays and I’d like to keep doing that.
- Learn and play more board games. I was graciously invited to several board gaming groups in 2013 and I really enjoy learning and playing new games.
- Continue with healthy eating, better cooking, and exercising. I fall off this horse quite a bit but I’m riding more than walking these days and I hope to continue the trend.
- Relax and enjoy the entire year.
In all I’m looking very much forward to the new year for its own sake. I feel very positive about my life at this particular moment in time and I’m looking forward to the year ahead.
Happy New Year!